- You order your website and domain name (if required) and send us all the information required via a special website link, similar to Dropbox and Google Drive.
- We build your website for you to approve or otherwise (If you are not happy we will seek to put things right, or we refund you*; no questions asked).
If you require a premium theme/template specific to your business model (e.g: Dentist/Plumber etc), please click here to find one to suit and upload it via the link mentioned above.
- We set you up an email service via WebMail (IMAP) for you to access webmail.yourdomain.com. You can of course set your email up on your computer or phone if you wish.
- Once the site is complete, you go live!
Can I see some samples of your work
A comprehensive portfolio may be found at https://whitecourt.uk/portfolio.
I haven’t got a company logo, can you help?
Yes, I will be happy to design a professional logo for you at no extra cost.
Will my site appear on google?
Yes, I can also give you some advice on how to help your website rank higher in the search results.
Can I update my website myself?
You get editor admin access to your website to manage and update it yourself but I can always help out if you need assistance at any time.
Can I have more pages?
Yes, you can add as many pages as you need to or I can do this for you from £10 per page, depending on the content required. E-Commerce websites often run to hundreds of pages, and these are charged by site, not by pages required.
Can I request a refund?
If you do not approve the prototype site I will cancel your order and issue a full refund. Once you have approved the design then no refunds are possible except under exceptional circumstances.
* Domain name fees are non refundable but can be transferred to another provider free of charge in the case of a refund of design work.